Leadership Fellowship Programme for young professionals, mid-career and executives residing anywhere in the world in the field of Leadership Development in Africa -2012
Study Subject: Leadership Development
Course Level: Young professionals, Mid-career, and New executives
Scholarship can be taken at: Africa
- The Fellowship is for young professionals, mid-career, and new executives.
- He/She shall be national of an African country, residing anywhere in the world.
- He/She should not be an active, non-active, retired, or separated staff member of the Bank; He/She should not have close family relations with an active or non-active staff member, such as mother, father, sister and brother.
- Government officials, active military personnel and political party leaders are not eligible; Under the age of Forty (40) years or Forty-Five (45) years for women with children.
- Hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Economics, Engineering, Social Sciences, International Development, Business Administration, Finance, Banking or any discipline relevant to the Bank’s business: such as outstanding academic credentials, relevant work experience, strong communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work with others ;
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Scholarship Description: The Mo Ibrahim Foundation (the “Foundation”), is financing the Ibrahim Leadership Fellowship position in the Bank. The Fellow will perform the functions and duties of the position at the Temporary Relocation Agency of the Bank in Tunis, Tunisia, the headquarters of the Bank in Abidjan, the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire, or any other location from which the Bank carries out its operations.
Further Scholarship Information and Application: http://www.afdb.org/en/careers/current-vacancies/vacancy/mo-ibrahim-foundation-leadership-fellowship-program-2012-1312/