Study Subjects: Summer language courses (Ulpan), Research
Course Level: Graduate
Scholarship Provider: Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Scholarship can be taken at: Israel
* The applicant must hold a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and have a good record of academic achievement
* The applicant must be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the scholarship and be under the age of 35
* Proof of English or Hebrew language knowledge
* The applicant should meet the academic requirements of the Israeli University that he/she applies to
* Scholarship will be approved only after the required institute approves the acceptance of the candidate
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, Moldova, The Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey.
Scholarship Description: The Government of Israel is pleased to offer scholarships to foreign students, as agreed in the Cultural Agreements between Israel and the recipient countries. Different types of scholarships are offered: (1) Summer language courses (Ulpan) and (2) One academic year, or Research scholarships. First priority will be given to candidates applying for a post doctorate program and to research students. Second priority will be given to PhD Students and to MA students. Third priority will be given to candidates for overseas programs.
Apply: By Electronically
Deadline: 30 November each year
Further Scholarship Information and Application