Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme for Young Scientists from Developing Countries at the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), Kolkata, India 2012
Study Subjects: Natural Sciences, Biological Chemistry, Condensed Matter Physics, Inorganic Chemistry, Materials Science, Non Conventional Energy, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Science, Spectroscopy and Theoretical Physics
Course Level: Postdoctoral Fellowship
Scholarship Provider: TWAS
Scholarship can be taken at: India
* Be a maximum age of 40 years on 31 December of the application year;
* Hold a PhD degree in a field of natural sciences; be nationals of a developing country (other than India);
* Must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in India or any developed country;
* Be regularly employed in a developing country (other than India) and hold a research assignment there;
* Provide evidence of proficiency in English.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Developing Country (other than India)
Scholarship Description: TWAS-IACS Postdoctoral Fellowships are tenable at the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) for a minimum period of six months to a maximum period of twelve months in the following fields: Theoretical physics; Condensed matter physics; Spectroscopy; Materials science; Non-conventional energy; Physical chemistry; Organic chemistry; Inorganic chemistry; Biological chemistry; Polymer science. IACS will provide a monthly stipend to cover living costs, food and health insurance. The monthly stipend will not be convertible into foreign currency. The language of instruction is English.
Apply: By Post, fax or Email
Closing Date: 30 June 2012
Further Scholarship Information and Application