Undergraduate Scholarships in Biomedical Science and Human Biology for Malaysian or Singaporean at Queen’s University Belfast, UK 2012-2013
Study Subject: Biomedical Science and Human Biology
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: Queen’s University Belfast
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
* Candidates must be Malaysian or Singaporean nationals and must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees (no EU).
* Candidates must not be in receipt of any other Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee reduction.
* Candidates must be able to finance the remainder of their tuition fees and living expenses.
* The scholarships will be awarded automatically upon on academic merit; no application is required in first or subsequent years.
* Candidates must hold an offer of a study place for a BSc (Hons) undergraduate degree programme in Biomedical Science or Human Biology.
* The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year and will be subject to achievement of 60 per cent overall average mark in subsequent years.
* The award will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to Queen’s each year (£1,500 per year for three years).
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Malaysia or Singapore
Scholarship Description: Queen’s University Belfast is offering scholarships in Biomedical Science and Human Biology to undergraduate students from Malaysia and Singapore, who are beginning their studies in September 2012. The scholarships are worth £4,500 in total for BSc programmes in Biomedical Sciences and Human Biology. The scholarships will be awarded automatically based on academic merit, no application is required. The award will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to Queen’s each year.
How to Apply: Email
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30 June 2012
Further Scholarship Information and Application