The Government of Canada offers Canada-Chile Leadership Exchange Scholarship for Graduate and Undergraduate, 2012 Canada
Study Subject: Courses offered by the University
Course Level: Graduate and Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: The Government of Canada
Scholarship can be taken at: Canada
* Must Be Citizens of Chile; Who Have Obtained Canadian citizenship or Who Have Applied for permanent residency in Canada are not eligible
* Already participating in an exchange program in Canada are not eligible
* Already Enrolled in a degree or diploma program at a Canadian university or college are not eligible
* Must Be Enrolled full-time at a post secondary institution in Chile and paying tuition fees at home institution for the Their full duration of the exchange
* Must be proficient in English or French Either.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Chile
Scholarship Description: The Government of Canada is seeking Canadian Publicly Funded Applications from Institutions for the Canada-Chile Leadership Exchange Scholarship.In 2007, Prime Minister Harper announced the Canada-Chile Leadership Exchange Scholarship program to support the development of human capital and the next generation of leaders in Chile while strengthening the linkages between postsecondary institutions in Canada and Chile. The scholarship value varies depending on the duration and level of study. The scholarship value is: $7,500 CAN for undergraduate and college students for a period of four months of study or research; $7,500 CAN for graduate students for a period of four months of study or research; or $10,000 CAN for graduate students for a period of five or six months of study or research.
How to Apply: Online
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 23, 2012
Further Scholarship Information and Application